Yahoo. Wipppy. Yeah.
I never thought my Leopard geckos would get as big as they have. After we broke 80 grams, and then 90 grams, I started to get excited for the idea of hitting triple digits.
Charlie, bless his heart, seems to be destined to being in the high 80-mid 90 range. Poor boy just gets tired of eating and stops.
Elliott has an appetite and is longer than his buddy. They came from the same breeder but are from different parents. Elliott plateaued in weight for a few months but has steadily grown past Charlie. I think Elliott still has some growing to do.
This week, Elliott did it!
- Alpine Newt aka Ichthyosaura alpestris
- Axolotl aka Ambystoma mexicanum
- Blue Tailed Fire Belly Newt aka Cynops cyanurus
- Crested Gecko aka Rhacodactylus ciliatus
- Danube Crested Newt aka Triturus dobrogicus
- Dumpy Tree Frog aka White's Tree Frog
- Fire Belly Newts aka cynops orientalis
- Fire Salamander aka Salamandra salamandra
- Fresh water tank
- Gargoyle gecko aka Rhacodactylus auriculatus
- Green Marbled Newt aka Triturus marmoratus
- Guinea pig
- Halmahera gecko aka Gehyra marginata aka incorrectly known as a Vortex Gecko
- Jackson Chameleon
- Kaier Newt aka Neurergus kaiseri
- Leachie aka Rhacodactylus Leachianus
- Leopard Gecko
- Lepodactulus legubrius aka Mourning Geckos
- macro photography
- pacman frog
- Pareodura vazimba
- Spanish Ribbed Newt aka Pleurodeles Waltl
- White's tree frog aka Dumpy tree frog aka Litoria caerulea