White's tree frogs have such a astute look about them.
- Alpine Newt aka Ichthyosaura alpestris
- Axolotl aka Ambystoma mexicanum
- Blue Tailed Fire Belly Newt aka Cynops cyanurus
- Crested Gecko aka Rhacodactylus ciliatus
- Danube Crested Newt aka Triturus dobrogicus
- Dumpy Tree Frog aka White's Tree Frog
- Fire Belly Newts aka cynops orientalis
- Fire Salamander aka Salamandra salamandra
- Fresh water tank
- Gargoyle gecko aka Rhacodactylus auriculatus
- Green Marbled Newt aka Triturus marmoratus
- Guinea pig
- Halmahera gecko aka Gehyra marginata aka incorrectly known as a Vortex Gecko
- Jackson Chameleon
- Kaier Newt aka Neurergus kaiseri
- Leachie aka Rhacodactylus Leachianus
- Leopard Gecko
- Lepodactulus legubrius aka Mourning Geckos
- macro photography
- pacman frog
- Pareodura vazimba
- Spanish Ribbed Newt aka Pleurodeles Waltl
- White's tree frog aka Dumpy tree frog aka Litoria caerulea
Monday, May 28, 2018
Well, Elliott's periodontal disease is better. He is a few grams short of his all time weight but he is still coming in over 100gms. Charlie is a consistent little bundle. These guys are much easier to maintain as adults. When they are growing they eat every day with an occasional skip. As adults they will pass on food for 3-4 days at a time and then eat 4-6 super-worms at a time.
I love how these little ones sport pink and green.
I have one that is quiet vocal. She starts yelling when she sees me cleaning the terrarium next to hers. She has never been aggressive but she sure likes to vocalize.
These little ones are a handful. The keep making more of themselves. I didn't want to part with any until I had had them for a quarantine period. I think we are there and I may offer some up for sale.
These little ones are coming along well. The male with the missing tail has grown in a full, fat tail. They are aggressive little eaters. They will take on a cricket that is on the larger size without hesitation.